Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welp....

I decided to actually start one of these things. Why? Well, because I have a lot of shit to say, and not much of it is pleasant, "politically correct" or any of that other crap. Mainly though, because I'm just sick of reading dumb-ass blogs and if I bother to comment, having my comments censored. So I decided to take my inherent unpleasant nature to my own place and do my own thing. However, if anyone actually does read this, I won't be censoring any comments, if anyone feels like actually commenting (unless it's spam). I may be (to quote from Stephen King's Dreamcatcher) "that monster, I am that post-industrial, post-modern, crypto-fascist politically incorrect female cocka-rocka warpig", but you know what? I'm no hypocrite. Never have been, never will be. I am a regular asshole for free speech, and that actually includes speech that I disagree with. Yep, even if it is sniveling, pansy-assed, limp-wristed crybaby liberal tard whining!

However, be warned that I really don't care if anyone disagrees with me. That's fine, great, go ahead, it doesn't bother me. Neither does the name-calling...in fact, I kinda like the names, but I do wish that people could come up with something a little bit more original and interesting than the standard "fascist RepubliKKKan racist Nazi hatemonger, etc." crap. I guess what I'm saying here is that calling me those names doesn't bother me, because I have nothing to prove to anyone. I won't react with the standard denials, because it's a waste of time, and like I said, I don't care if people think I'm this or that. I also won't stop saying what I think, because I'm on to those little tricks by now. Name-calling, especially if you call someone a "racist" is the easiest and most effective way to shut up someone with whom you disagree, because those people are so concerned that someone might think they are racist. Well, here's the thing: It's not gonna work on me, so perhaps you shouldn't waste your time. If you do choose to try, that's fine, you can have your say, there will be no censoring here. But don't expect me to care. That's all. Just thought we should get that out in front before I begin here. Not that I expect anyone to actually read this (and I don't care if they do, this is really for me and I don't care about hits or whatever, I have a REAL job), but it's good to get your cards out on the table just in case. So now that I'm done with that, now starts the REAL fun!

1 comment:

JJ said...

I'm happy to be your first comment. I can't say that I agree with you 100% on much of anything, but I can see that you enjoy getting things out. More power to you.

I would like to predict that in ten years from now you'll be surrounded by a beautiful bunch of girlfriends who will enrich your life more than you ever imagined.

It will interesting to see how things change as you blog. Don't give up because I'll be reading!