Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I hate other women

Yes, it's true....I hate other women. I have never met another woman that isn't a spiteful, vicious, backstabbing jealous bitch. Every single female friend I have ever had has backstabbed me, and it was always over something extremely petty and stupid. Usually they were jealous over something, which to this day makes no sense to me, because I don't have anything to be jealous over. But whatever the reason, I've always been betrayed by any female friend I have ever had, which is why I have none now, and won't ever have any again. After all, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result....

But that's not the only reason I hate other women. Whenever I leave my house and go to work, or even go out in public, any woman I see ALWAYS gives me "the stare". If you're a woman, you are probably familiar with "the stare", but if you aren't, the stare is when another woman looks you in the eyes, then looks you up and down slowly, then looks you in the eyes again, then gives a bitchy little smirk. It's basically designed to make you feel inferior, and like shit. Luckily it doesn't work on me (because I don't give a shit what some bitch I don't even know thinks of me), but it IS annoying. I don't understand it either. Why do all women feel the need to try and make others feel like shit, especially when they don't even know them? I don't give a shit about any of them, they do not exist in my world, so why should my presence matter to them? It's insane, yet every single time I go anywhere, every woman I see does it. I'm supposed to want to be friends with that? No thanks.

Another thing I don't get is feminism. With women being what they are, and other women knowing it (and they DO know it, but I think a lot don't want to admit it), why in the hell would any woman want to align themselves with that bunch of cunts? Sorry, I don't hate men, and I sure as HELL don't want women running the world. They'd do a way worse job then men do, because of all their silly emotions and their love of holding grudges. The whole idea of "sisterhood", where you basically put women first because you all have vaginas, is asinine. None of those women give two shits about you, or other women, and if you think they do, you're a fucking fool. They care about themselves, and themselves only, and that whole "sisterhood" garbage will fly out the window in a heartbeat if you piss them off, or if you have something they want. Or if they are jealous of you because you're thinner, prettier, have a boyfriend/husband/girlfriend that they want. Basically, if you aren't fat, ugly, smelly, hairy and alone, they will hate your guts, but if you ARE nasty, they'll love you because you make them look better in comparison. Real sweethearts, huh? Don't ever try and look good, or rise above your supposed station in life, because those bitches will make your life hell. It's really sad, but it's the truth.

However, I think the main reason I don't get along with women is because I have absolutely nothing in common with them, other than having the same parts. Most women are emotional creatures, they are always weeping about something, and their emotions rule their lives. When I DID have female friends, I was always having to pretend to give a shit about their latest drama with their significant other, and no matter how shitty the guy was, how many times he did this before, they always went back for more. And I always had to sit there and listen when they talked about how so-and-so was REALLY gonna change this time, things were gonna be different, blah blah blah. And when nothing changed, I had to sit there and listen to them weep about it for the umpteenth time. It was like Groundhog Day, and I was Bill Murray. And God help me if I dared to point out the obvious, because if I did, I was a fucking monster. Yeah, it was hell on Earth, and it never stopped. If it wasn't some stupid guy trouble, it was another bullshit crisis that I had to sit and listen to. Basically, it never ended, it was always something, and that something was always trivial and often the fault of the woman themselves. I never understood it, because even though I am a woman, I think with my head, not my heart. If i could, I would get rid of all my emotions...I would LOVE to be a Vulcan, so I cannot relate to all this weepy, emotional garbage. To me, it's a waste of time and effort. And also, if you let people jerk you around, they win...and women are always being led by their emotions.

Another thing that I don't have in common with women is goals. Most women want to be married and have kids. Yes, I am married (and I have the most wonderful husband on Earth), but our marriage is very different than most people's. No, we're not polyamorous or trannies or any of that sick shit, but out mindset is very different than most, so it works for us. On the subject of kids though...I absolutely loathe children. I think they are the most repulsive creatures on this planet, and I would rather die than be a "Mommy". So I cannot understand or relate to women who do have kids. I hate being around children, I find them annoying, obnoxious, and nasty (and they are all ugly as sin), so why would I want to be friends with a woman who has a kid, because I'd have to sit there and listen to stories about their crotch dropping, and have to be around it. No thanks. Sticking a red hot poker in my eye sounds like more fun than that.

My worst nightmare is having a kid, and becoming another one of those bland, boring, child-centric soccer moms. Those women absolutely disgust me, their whole lives are their children. They drive minivans with soccer ball stickers on the back, they are members of the PTA, room mothers at their spawn's school, they live in McMansions and wear the most boring, unflattering, ugly clothes ever designed. They are my nightmare, so why would I want to hang around with them? I have nothing in common with any of them, because their whole focus is on their brats. And even if I did have female friends without kids now, they would likely have a kid in the future, so I would just be wasting my time being friends with them, because once a friend of mine has a kid, I'm done being friends with them. It might be harsh, but I honestly have no desire to have to hear all about little Johnny, or even worse, be AROUND little Johnny. Yuck.

Another thing I've noticed, if a woman is single, her whole being is consumed with finding a man. If they are in a relationship, they are consumed with getting him to propose, and if he does, then their whole focus is planning a wedding. Basically, every step is a living hell when you have to be the one listening to it. Planning a wedding is something else I have zero interest in. When I got married, I could have had a huge wedding, but we went to the courthouse and did it there, by ourselves. When we were done, we went home and I took care of my stepfather, like I always did. No big deal, and that's the way I wanted it. Planning a wedding, from what I've seen, is nothing but a headache and it turns people into even worse monsters. Imagine being friends with a woman who is planning a wedding, and you are IN the wedding....I shudder to think of it.

It seems like there is no point in time that I could conceivably be friends with another woman where I wouldn't be besieged with inane, pointless bullshit that would drive me to drink. So why bother? Why put myself into a situation where I would be open to being screwed over and betrayed , after having to hear all about the woman's annoying, petty problems? But that's a woman's gratitude for you....you spend your time trying to be a good friend (even when they make you want to kill yourself), and they backstab you. So, I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing worthwhile about women in general, and to try and be friends with any of them, or even interact with them in any way, would be a waste of my time and only lead to betrayal. And the funny thing is that I honestly don't miss having female friends. Why would I miss being backstabbed and treated like shit? If anyone actually trusts women, they deserve what they get. Oh, I'm sure not ALL women are like this (I know I'm not), but why waste my time trying to find the one woman out there that isn't like the others? I'd much rather be friends with guys and actually LIKE my friends. The best thing though....is that I'm not missing anything. Nothing of any value was lost when every female friend of mine betrayed me. I'm better off without them. But, if one more bitch gives me "the stare", she might get her teeth kicked down her throat. So, women, keep that in mind if you live in Northern VA. You might want to watch who you look at, because one of those women might be me, and you might wind up in the hospital.

No comments: