Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MTV True Life...WTF?

I'm watching MTV: True Life, and good Lord, these people are fucking annoying. The episode is "I'm Pregnant", and all these women are fucking annoying idiots. This one chick was bitching about how she was on the bus or something, and the person sitting next to her wouldn't get up out of the seat to let her out. She was like, "It's like they don't even care". I was like, um...NO SHIT? Why should everyone have to accommodate you just because you were dumb enough to get yourself knocked up? That's your problem, not mine. Get real, the world does not revolve around you! Then she was bitching at her boyfriend because he was wearing a cross, and she thinks that's somehow disrespectful. So she was bitching, and crying, and she was complaining about how she doesn't need this stress, etc., yet she seemed to be completely unaware that SHE started carping at HIM about something so unbelievably idiotic. What an obnoxious cunt.

Then there's some dumb assed blonde bitch, and her boyfriend or whatever wanted to go out and drink...and the dumb cunt was like "I want you to come home at 1:30" and all this shit, like she's his mother or something. Then she bitches at him about his drinking, his smoking, and everything he does. I mean, WTF? Who the hell wants to hear that crap? What guy would want to have a girlfriend or wife that treats him like a fucking child, and tells him what he's ALLOWED to do? My husband is a grown fucking man, and if he wants to go out every single night and get drunk, who the hell am I to tell him that he's not ALLOWED to do that? He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, I don't give a shit, I'm his wife, not his mommy. But, on the other hand, if he wants to do shit that I don't agree with, he still can, but he can do it without being married to me. It's his choice, and whatever choice he makes, that's fine, I'll be OK either way. I love him very much, but I am not going to be anyone's keeper, and I sure as hell am not going to try and make decisions for a grown assed man, and I DEFINITELY won't tell him what he's allowed to do. I mean, how fucking disgusting. I will never, ever understand men who put up with that, and I will definitely not ever understand the women who want to act like that. I think I would have an easier time relating to a rock than a woman like that, or their pussified, whipped bitch of a man. And what woman with any self-respect would WANT a man like that? I know I don't want a man who is a bitch, who meekly allows me to call all the shots....if I wanted to be with a bitch, I'd fuck a woman (which I also think is gross). LOL....assholes.

Then the black chick is had a baby shower. If I had a kid (which I would rather die first), I wouldn't want a baby shower. I mean, who would give me one, first of all, because I don't have female friends...but the whole idea is kinda gay. I wouldn't want to sit around with a bunch of females talking about a baby that isn't even born yet. How fucking boring. Besides, if I DID have a baby, I sure as fuck wouldn't put it in all those ugly-assed baby clothes that they sell in stores. I'd make my own baby clothes, because all that pastel shit with ducks and lambs and bunnies on them make me want to hurl. Babies are hideous enough without putting them in the lamest, gayest clothes imaginable. If I had a kid, I would dress it in black, white, navy blue, and gray only, even if it is a girl (which it would be because if I was pregnant and found out I'd be having a boy, I'd get an abortion immediately), because I hate cutesy crap with a passion.

Oh, now we're at the point where they're actually popping the life-ruining, money-wasting little mistakes out of their vaginas. All I can say is: THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING. Who the hell could watch this and still think "Oh hey, I want a baby!"? The blonde bitch wants an epidural, and the doctor is telling her she isn't ready for one. WHAT THE HELL? Shit, if I was in her shoes, I'd fucking rip someone's face off if they tried to tell me that garbage. I'd make sure that I was doped to the gills so I didn't feel shit. If that meant I'd have to go buy heroin on the street and shoot it up in the bed, I'd fucking do it, because there's no way in hell I would feel SHIT. Ew, the baby just came out and as soon as it was out, they put it on the mother's stomach. No way. If that was me, I'd be like, "take it away, clean it up, then bring it back later, OK?". Not that I'd actually do anything as nasty as actually pushing the kid out....the only way I'd do it is by C-section. Why spend so much time and energy and pain pushing, when you can just have it cut out? Way easier, and way less painful. Besides, actually having a vaginal birth is so nasty, and it makes your vagina all loose, floppy, and stretched. No thanks. Also, I'd rather have stitches in my stomach instead of in my vagina, because I read that it rips down there when you give birth. Fucking disgusting.

Oh shit, and she named it "Chance". Why do people do that to their children? Why do they give their kids such white-trash, ignorant names? Why can't people give their kids classy, normal names? What's wrong with names like Henry, Richard, Jeremy...or for girls, Victoria, Amanda, Jessica, etc.? If I had a kid, I'd name it Augusta Viktoria for a girl (after the former Kaiserin of Germany, since I'm German), or Viktoria Regina, or if it was a boy, Richard Wilhelm. A little odd, but historical names that mean something to me and my family, and reflect my heritage and my pride in it. Not some shitty "trendy" trash name that basically marks your kid as low fucking class for life. Yeah, I would say, who can imagine a President Chance So-and So, but that was before this idiot country elected a guy with the name of Barack Obama. Sad.

Ew, and now she's breastfeeding! EW EW EW EWWWW!!! I think that is the nastiest thing ever. Yes, I know breast milk is the best for the baby, blah blah blah, and that's fine, but why the hell would you let it actually EAT off your tit? What are we, animals? I would pump the milk out, then put it in a bottle and feed the baby that way, so I wouldn't actually have to put it up to my tit and have it feeding off me. I don't know why I have such a deep and visceral revulsion of breastfeeding, but it really makes my skin crawl. I don't know how anyone could possibly do it, but I've heard it's supposedly some bullshit "bonding" thing. Nope, no thanks. I'd find another way to bond with my kid, one that doesn't involve me sticking my tit in it's mouth. Just the idea makes my stomach churn.

Oh shit....now it's True Life: I'm getting married. The one chick on there, her name is Sabrina....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER LIPS? She looks like the M-113 creature, the salt vampire from Star Trek: TOS. How the hell can anyone find that attractive? They need to kill it with fire. Now some Jew cunt is on there, bitching about money. OH WHAT A SHOCKER! Who would have thought a Jew would be bitching about money? LOL. She's got the whiny voice that all their women have....it's like a knife in my head. God, all these people on both of these shows are absolutely intolerable, yet I cannot look away! It's like a train wreck! Horrid creatures, all of them.

So in conclusion, Mtv is stupid, these people are stupid, and I hope they all die in a fire. Nothing of any value would be lost, that's for sure.

No comments: