Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Oh man, I'm having an awesome Thanksgiving! I'm all alone in the house...I managed to fend off everyone who wanted me to go deal with family, and I'm watching "Home Alone". LOL, how appropriate! So I'm just chillin, and saving my sanity for tomorrow, since my husband wants to go shopping. But I'm actually OK with that, because I'm in a fighting mood, and if anyone gets in my way, they'll wish they didn't.

My earlier fighting mood (about a week ago) was thwarted, so I'm especially ready for tomorrow. My husband went to a party with his friends when I was working, which was fine, but he wanted me to come pick him up. I wasn't going to, but then I thought I should, because that meant I would actually have to go in, and that meant that some bitch would give me "the stare", and since I was in a fighting mood, I would have been able to start a fight and kick some stupid bitch ass. But alas, he got a ride home, so I didn't get to fight. But that's OK, there's always tomorrow!

Anyways, I'm thankful for my solitude this day. I hate being around people, and because being around people is pretty much expected on holidays, I pretty much hate all holidays. But this one is going good, I don't have to pretend to like anyone, or make excruciating small talk, or deal with my most hated sister-in-law. Yes, I AM a misanthrope, a huge one, but I'm OK with that. If you go against your nature, you get constipated, and I've never been good at being a hypocritical phony. So lucky for me, I don't have to try today, and that truly is something to be thankful for.

But I probably will go see my mother later, she has turkey giblets for me...I LOVE the hearts and livers, so it's worth it. And it's just gonna be her, and since she's just like me, things will be fine. LOL, my mom is like my best friend...how lame is that? But she's the only one who understands me (besides my stepfather, who died 2 years ago, and my husband to some extent), so I guess it's not too bad. At least it's nice to not have to pretend to be a good person when I'm with her, because the truth is, I'm NOT a good person, and I really have no desire to be one, and my mother doesn't care, because she's a bad person too. It's great!

Anyways, that's how it is today, and I'm loving it :)

No comments: